Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Silly grad school

I realized I haven't written in almost a month, which makes me sad. I also realized that the amount of writing I manage to devote to writing is an indirect relationship to how close it comes to the end of a term. Closer to the end of term = no writing. Boo.

However, it is now "summer vacation"! I used quotation marks because a three week break from classes doesn't really constitute a vacation, in my opinion.

The good news is, that I'm getting closer to completely covering over the slaughtered salmon in our guest bathroom. Major progress over the weekend! We're close, but not quite done. I'm honestly not sure how people get projects done in a weekend. I'll be lucky if we can finish the bathroom projects by the end of the summer...or the end of the year....

No comments:

Post a Comment